Singapore-based Park Hotel Group is one of Asia-Pacific’s best hospitality groups. The Group manages, owns and develops Park branded hotels around the Asia Pacific.
With hotel properties in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand and Indonesia, the Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality, committed to providing guests with impeccable service that will exceed their expectations. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us at our newest property in Bali, the Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali, which is scheduled to be re-branded and open in April 2015.
Financial Controller / Finance Manager
The incumbent will be responsible for the full spectrum of Finance and Accounts, Purchasing and Information Technology functions.
• To ensure that accounts, records and transactions of the hotel are accurate and correct at all times and maintain proper and complete accounting records.
• To establish controls and procedures in respect of the controller’s areas of responsibility are being complied with at all times and implement all necessary controls to safeguard the assets of the hotel.
• Management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, cashflow management, tax planning in compliance with international accounting standards and local regulatory requirements.
• Facilitate effective purchasing processes and cost control.
• Co-ordinate with external and internal auditors and tax agents.
• Degree in Accounting with CPA qualifications.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in similar capacity, in financial operations within the hospitality industry.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resumes to:
Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali
Jalan Kebo Iwa
Tamam Mumbul – Nusa Dua
Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Email : email@example.com