Singapore-based Park Hotel Group is one of Asia-Pacific’s best hospitality groups. The Group manages, owns and develops Park branded hotels around the Asia Pacific.
With hotel properties in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand and Indonesia, the Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality, committed to providing guests with impeccable service that will exceed their expectations. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us at our newest property in Bali, the Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali, which is scheduled to be re-branded and open in April 2015.
This position is responsible for the whole spectrum of the Hotel’s cleanliness, maintenance, orderliness, landscape and aesthetic feel of the hotel and ensuring that all hotel guests receive a high level of housekeeping services.
• Responsible for overall guest satisfaction and cleanliness standards for all housekeeping services covering guest rooms, public area, laundry and landscape.
• Accountable for all expense control, budgetary plans and inventories. Plan and execute the budgeting plans of the department and drive profitability targets of laundry services.
• Actively involved in cost management, including maintenance of optimum linen par levels as well as guest amenities; manpower cost and deployment, and operational cost.
• Plan and execute an effective rooms and hotel preventive maintenance programme.
• At least a College level/Diploma or professional development certificate.
• Strong leadership quality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong cost management, analytical and conceptualizing skills.
• Self-driven, creative and has passion in the Housekeeping field.
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience with a proven track record in similar capacity.
• Effectively bilingual in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resumes to:
Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali
Jalan Kebo Iwa
Tamam Mumbul – Nusa Dua
Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Email : email@example.com