Singapore-based Park Hotel Group is one of Asia-Pacific’s best hospitality groups. The Group manages, owns and develops Park branded hotels around the Asia Pacific.
With hotel properties in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand and Indonesia, the Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality, committed to providing guests with impeccable service that will exceed their expectations. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us at our newest property in Bali, the Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali, which is scheduled to be re-branded and open in April 2015.
The incumbent shall be responsible for overseeing the Hotel’s culinary division and reports to the General Manager.
• Hire, train and supervise the work of all food production personnel.
• Creatively plan menus for all food service locations considering customer base, popularity of various dishes/cuisines, holidays/festivities, costs and a wide variety of other factors.
• Responsible for the overall management of food inventory, waste and cost of sale.
• Be familiar with and comply to the mandatory hygiene standards and requirements.
• Keep abreast of competition and be informed of new creations, changes in taste/demand.
• At least a College level/Diploma or professional development certificate.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in similar capacity within the hotel, food and restaurant industries.
• Proven track record in the culinary field with excellent network.
• Effective leadership and communication skills.
• Creative and self-driven.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resumes to:
Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali
Jalan Kebo Iwa
Tamam Mumbul – Nusa Dua
Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Email : email@example.com