The award winning Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort is located on the dramatic southwest coast of Bali over the rugged coastline with the most spectacular picturesque views of Tanah Lot Temple and Indian Ocean.
If you are smart, have a genuine natural warmth and friendliness, team player and multi-talented in all spheres of life, then we offer you an opportunity to work in a fun and transparent, multi-national environment with attractive remuneration package and benefits as :
1. Familiarized her/him with the daily occupancy, details of expected arrivals and departures such as guest name, transportation arrangement, etc. In absence of FOM/AFOM gives guidance and approvals for requests of extensions of stay, late departures and new unexpected arrivals of walks-in. Coordinates the accommodation and transportation of “Booked Out guests” in cases of full occupancy.
2. Assist Guest Relations in receiving, greeting and escorting special guest or VIP’s and attends to their inquiries, requests and needs.
3. Represents the management especially after normal office hours and ensures all guest complaints, request and inquiries are handled and resolved efficiently and communicates to his superiors any serious incidents and other information of corrective actions have been taken, ensuring “Guest Satisfaction” at all times.
4. Checks room allocations based on rates, request VIP status and Guest History.
5. Monitors Front Office Personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition.
6. Informs other operating departments, notably House Keeping of Front Office matters which concern them.
Drift Wood Manager
1. Utilize his/her leader qualities to ensure a successful handling of the designated outlet.
2. Train, supervise and discipline all the staff. Assist and correct all subordinates with the tasks assigned.
3. Handle effectively current or future guest special requests (allergy, dietary, special event requirements.) either made by the guest directly or by information of Managers or other departments.
4. Have complete knowledge of all food and beverage items offered, including ingredients, methods of preparation, and proper service. Expert knowledge of wine and spirits is required.
5. Have complete food and beverage preparation knowledge
1. Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
2. Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout, as well as the facilities provided.
3. Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
4. Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
5. Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
6. Handles daily correspondence immediately. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
1. Hotel school graduates or relevant study (1,2 and 3)
2. Minimum of 1 year-experience in similar role in the same size resort/hotel
3. Excellent English in both written and spoken, other language is an advantage.
4. Highly Motivated and strong leadership.
5. Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic personality
6. Familiar with Opera System and Microsoft
Those meeting the criteria should send their CV and recent photograph at the latest by 27 September 2014 to:
I Wayan Gede Yudiana
Director, Human Capital & Development
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This post was submitted by Gus.Riadi14.