Luna2 designs, develops and manages the Luna2 collection of hospitality properties for its Luna2 club members. The visionaryLuna2 collection is a spectrum of cosmic spaces in key hot spots around the world, providing the ultimate forum for its Luna2 club members, to sustain their high-octane lifestyles.
• Assist the Executive Chef in positioning Luna2’s F&B service at the highest level, within both the domestic and regional hospitality industry, based on the existing philosophy and culture of Luna2, by developing its unique, leading style and level of excellence.
• Assist with monthly stock takes and inventory and report these to the Chef de Cuisine.
• Assist the Chef de Cuisine in the completion of market lists in accordance with the Luna2 quality and quantity standards. Check perishable food items received for quantity and quality standards.
• Ensure that the expectations of our guests are always exceeded.
• Ensure that all team members are trained to carry out their roles without hesitation and to the highest standard.
• Be a self motivator to establish a strong cohesive team in the kitchen and all areas of the F&B operation
• Enhance the reputation of the Luna2 collection as a market leader for creative, innovative & exciting food & beverage
• Inform on a daily basis the Executive Chef of all relevant information in operational and personal matters, including information which does not require the Executive Chefs action.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Luna2 Private Hotel & Luna2 Studiotel
Jl Sarinande No 22, Seminyak
This post was submitted by Ni Putu Ariawati.