Luna2 promises to deliver a cosmic guest experience every time!
Beachfront in Bali, in the heart of fashionable Seminyak, Luna2 raises the benchmark by way of its prime location, visionary design, superstar service and stellar dining experience.
Responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on guest satisfaction.
• Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests
• Answered telephonic and in-person queries related to hotel services and resolved any issues
• Processed guests’ check ins and outs.
• Prepared and completed room and restaurant bills
• Assisted guests’ in storing valuables in secure deposit box
• Liaised with other departments of hotel
• Handled payments through cash, checks and credit cards
• At least 1 year experience at the same role
• Hospitality educational background
• Must have strong communication, computer and organisational skills
• Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
• Prior guest service experience required, preferably hotel front office experience
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Jl Sarinande No 20, Seminyak-Bali
This post was submitted by ela.