Luna2 designs, develops and manages theLuna2 collection of hospitality properties for its Luna2 club members. The visionaryLuna2 collection is a spectrum of cosmicspaces in key hot-spots around the world, providing the ultimate forum for its Luna2 club members, to sustain their high-octane lifestyles.
• Regular inspection of all electrical, mechanical and other equipments of a facility.
• Detecting any defects and malfunctions, immediately repairing, and refurbishing the same.
• Coordinating with the production and other departments for feedback on the functionality of machinery and equipments.
• Reporting all defects and damages to the maintenance manager.
• Complying with the industry standards and safety regulations of working.
• Completing all tasks as delegated by the supervising authority.
• Maintaining all records of the repair and maintenance works conducted in a facility.
• Efficiently managing time and meeting all specified deadlines.
• Must have excellent written as well as verbal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
• Must be a good team worker and have the knack of coordinating work with fellow workers.
• High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from a certified college.
• Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree in electrical, mechanical, automobile engineering or any other discipline
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Luna2 Private Hotel & Luna2 Studiotel
Jl Sarinande No 22, Seminyak
This post was submitted by Ni Putu Ariawati.