We are a Private Hotel and Studiotel in Bali. We also design, develop and manage the Luna2 collection of hospitality properties.
Excellent salaries paid however are depending on experience, private local medical insurance. Strong individual development opportunities also. International openings also on the horizon, possible travel. Offers like this do not appear often.
• Provides a summary of the revenues required by the Accounting and Control Division to prepare daily and monthly reports.
• Provides Heads of Department with the revenue figures necessary for them to operate their individual profit centres profitability.
• Provides a system of monitoring the data input by operation level personnel.
• Ascertains that all daily revenues that should have been received by the hotel have been received and properly recorded. In doing so, the work of Night Audit, Front Desk, and the Food and Beverage Cashiers is being audited.
• Audits charges to City Ledger and credit card companies before forwarding them to the Accounts Receivable sections.
• Audits daily Rooms and Food and Beverage revenue summaries and their supporting transaction reports of the Night Audit Process.
• Verifies supports for complimentary and house use rooms and for rooms charged at rates varying from the rack potential.
• Reviews all house use and entertainment checks for propriety and ensure that they are signed and authorised.
• Able to perfom Income auditor duties without guidance
• Good comunication skill
• Able to work under pressure
• Preparing local tax
• Minimum 2 years experience in a full service hotel in the same position
• A self-starter who is highly driven, persistent and adaptable to change.
• Highly organized individual who has a strong ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to email@example.com
Luna2 private hotel & Luna2 studiotel
Jl Sarinande No 22, Seminyak
This post was submitted by Ni Putu Ariawati.