Luna2 designs, develops and manages the Luna2 collection of hospitality properties for its Luna2 club members. The visionaryLuna2 collection is a spectrum of cosmic spaces in key hot spots around the world, providing the ultimate forum for its Luna2 club members, to sustain their high-octane lifestyles.
Front Desk Agent
A hotel receptionist represents the hotel as s/he is always the first point of contact in a hospitality environment. The main purpose of a hotel receptionist’s job is to project a positive image for guests and to provide all services that are on the list of first contact services.
• Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests
• Answered telephonic and in-person queries related to hotel services and resolved any issues
• Processed guests’ check ins and outs
• Prepared and completed room and restaurant bills
• Assisted guests’ in storing valuables in secure deposit box
• Liaised with other departments of hotel
• Handled payments through cash, checks and credit cards
• At least 1 year experience at the same role
• Hospitality educational background
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Must have strong communication, computer and organizational skills
• Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
• Prior guest service experience required, preferably hotel front office experience
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Stand, walk or sit for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion, including utilizing telephone/computer for an extended period or for an entire shift.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to email@example.com
Luna2 Private Hotel & Luna2 Studio
Jl Sarinande No 22, Seminyak