We are a Private Hotel and Studiotel in Bali. We also design, develop and manage the Luna2 collection of hospitality properties.
Salaries paid are depending on experience, private local medical insurance. Strong individual, development opportunities also. International openings also on the horizon, possible travel. Offers like this do not appear often.
Position: Creative Assistant
Reporting to: Daily report to the Luna2 Creative Manager and to the General Manager; indirectly to the Luna2 Founder & Designer.
About the role
Seeking Creative assistant to work at Luna2 in Bali. Applicants ideally have University degrees in Architectural Design and/or Interior Design and possibly Industrial design. The applicant will have a minimum of 2 years experience in an international standard architectural or interior design company.
Role & responsibilities
• Daily report to Creative Manager and the General Manager.
• Assist in all daily creative matters of the business.
• Establish good relationships, and be the point of contact with, all factories & suppliers used by Luna2.
• Implement improved system for documentation and filing of all existing designs of architecture, interior floor plans, furniture & carpet designs, and learn to understand the Luna2 design ethos.
• Weekly walk-throughs of both properties, Luna2 private hotel & Luna2 studiotel, with Creative Manager, to ensure all creative aspects of the properties are withheld to the highest standards.
• Be responsible for all ordering of props, and re-ordering of all replacement FF&E, etc.
• Assist in preparing marketing materials for the business.
• Work alongside Founder & designer, and Creative Manager, in preparing Concept Design brief for future projects. To include 3D visuals, as specified. First and foremost, for Luna2 studiotel in Niseko, Japan.
• Manage documentation for new projects, to include architecture, MEP, structural engineering and FF&E – with regard to design and budgeting.
• Attend all meetings with project team and manage minutes of meetings.
• Source materials and FF&E as instructed by Founder & designer.
• Assist in preparing marketing materials for new projects.
• Excellent skills in: Autocad, 3D max, Sketch up, photoshop and Excel.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Command of English language is necessary.
• Passion for modern design is essential.
• Must be presentable and a team player.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Luna2 Private Hotel & Luna2 Studiotel
Jl Sarinande No 22, Seminyak
This post was submitted by Ni Putu Ariawati.