Luna2 designs, develops and manages the Luna2 collection of hospitality properties for its Luna2 club members. The visionaryLuna2 collection is a spectrum of cosmic spaces in key hot spots around the world, providing the ultimate forum for its Luna2 club members, to sustain their high-octane lifestyles.
Chef de Partie
• Manage monthly stock takes and inventory and report these to the Chef de Cuisine.
• Assist the Chef de Cuisine in the completion of market lists in accordance with the quality and quantity standards. Check perishable food items received for quantity and quality standards.
• Ensure that the expectations of our guests are always exceeded.
• Ensure that all team members are trained to carry out their roles without hesitation and to the highest standard.
• Be a self motivator to establish a strong cohesive team in the kitchen and all areas of the F&B operation
• Enhance the reputation of the company as a market leader for creative, innovative & exciting food & beverage
• Inform on a daily basis the Executive Chef of all relevant information in operational and personal matters, including information which does not require the Executive Chefs action.
• Operate various computer software programs.
• Perform any general tasks in the office as directed by the General Manager or Executive Chef
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to email@example.com
Luna2 Private Hotel & Luna2 Studio
Jl Sarinande No 22, Seminyak
This post was submitted by Ni Putu Ariawati.