Luna2 designs, develops and manages the Luna2 collection of hospitality properties for its Luna2 club members. The visionaryLuna2 collection is a spectrum of cosmic spaces in key hot spots around the world, providing the ultimate forum for its Luna2 club members, to sustain their high-octane lifestyles.
• Take beverage orders from servers or directly from guests or patrons
• Mix ingredients, for instance; soda, sugar, bitters or fruit juice
• Collect cash for beverages or drinks served and record sales
• Maintain record and control of bar stock and arrange supplies
• Mix drinks, water and other components to get ready cocktails and other drinks
• Clean glasses and additional utensils
• Sanitize ice tanks, coolers, and other bar tools
• Serve beverages and food
• Order bar supplies
• Place bottled merchandise and glasses to make a smart display
• Clean bar area and wash glassware
• Replace drink tanks as they are finished
• Serve snacks to patrons seated at the bar
• Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
• Prepare appetizers, for instance; cheese, pickles, and cold meats
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Luna2 Private Hotel & Luna2 Studio
Jl Sarinande No 22, Seminyak
This post was submitted by ela.