The E- Commerce is a key member of the Sales and Marketing team whose primary role is to contribute to the growth and profitability of hotel . Primary responsibility is drive revenue through effective management of the various distribution channels of leisure business to the properties and achieve the company’s budgeted revenue goals.
Essential duties include: • Work closely with the revenue management team to help establish strategies to increase revenue from all distribution channels and market segments.
• Manage and update current pricing and inventory strategies in all available channels including PMS, Channel distribution management software, and Extranets.
• Develop a strong understanding of demand drivers within individual markets in order to implement strategies that maximize performance.
• Monitoring competitive set pricing to identify strategy adjustments required to maximize hotel performance.
• Manage and optimize the relationships with our OTA partners. Responsible for updating content, images, and positioning on the Extranets to maximize our visibility and on-line presence with the OTA partners.
• Identify and resolve any issues related to the PMS, booking engine interface and Extranets.
• Communicate pricing strategies with the reservation to ensure that the team maximizes revenue opportunities through perfect sells.
• Support the Director of Sales and Marketing and assist in managing the daily operations of the reservation team to optimize revenue and minimize errors in reservation records to manage the guest expectation and experience.
• Max 25 years old
• Hotel Education back ground is preferred.
• Minimum 2 years E Commerce experience preferably gained within 4/5* hotel environment or similar business operation preferably with Basic VHP
• Familiar and able to handle various OTA’s extranet
• Familiar with Photoshop
• Familiar and have good interest with Online media storage (dropbox, google drive, etc) marketing (social networking and online portals)
• If possible MySQL, PHP, Drupal and other web hosting system
• Independent and able to work under pressure
• Mature and dynamic, highly motivated and pleasant personality
• Computer literate and Excellent written and oral in English.
• Flexible with working schedule
• Budget oriented
• Residence in Bali or willing to be placed and doing selection process in Bali.
Send your updated and complete CV with recent photograph to :
Human Resources Manager
SADARA Boutique Beach Resort
Pratama Street, Tanjung Benoa
Nusa Dua, Bali – Indonesia
Or email us at: hrm@sadararesortbali. com
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
This post was submitted by SADARA BOUTIQUE BEACH RESORT.