Singapore-based Park Hotel Group is one of Asia-Pacific’s best hospitality groups. The Group manages, owns and develops Park branded hotels around the Asia Pacific.
With hotel properties in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand and Indonesia, the Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality, committed to providing guests with impeccable service that will exceed their expectations. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us at our newest property in Bali, the Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali, which is scheduled to be re-branded and open in April 2015.
Responsibilities include assigning rooms for cleaning, updating inventory in the computer, documenting and storing lost and found items, sign appropriate keys at the beginning and end of shift, communicate any maintenance issues, open and close department according to prescribed guidelines, assist executive housekeeper in training of employees, and oversee housekeeping operations when Executive Housekeeper is not present.
• At least a College level/Diploma or professional development certificate.
• Strong leadership quality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-driven, creative and has passion in the Housekeeping field.
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience with a proven track record in similar capacity.
• Effectively bilingual in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Hotel Working Experiences and familiar with VHP System.
• Maximum age, 35 years old.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resumes to:
Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali
Jalan Kebo Iwa
Tamam Mumbul – Nusa Dua
Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Email : email@example.com