The award winning Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort is located on the dramatic southwest coast of Bali over the rugged coastline with the most spectacular picturesque views of Tanah Lot Temple and Indian Ocean.
If you are smart, have a genuine natural warmth and friendliness, team player and multi-talented in all spheres of life, then we offer you an opportunity to work in a fun and transparent, multi-national environment with attractive remuneration package and benefits as :
1. Give the highest quality of service to all guests.
2. Maintain a friendly yet discreet manner with all guests when greeting, serving them and throughout their breakfast/lunch/dining experience.
3. Promote good public relations and handle comment or concern with guests.
4. Maintain a professional behaviour in stressful situations.
5. Be polite and professional in any situation encountered.
6. Report any guest complaints to immediate assistant manager or manager.
7. Anticipate guest needs and strive to exceed guest expectations.
8. Perform marketing and other promotional services
1. Perform administrative duties such as creating Daily Activities for Guest on Sports and Leisure Activities, Maintaining the Area as save and Friendly environment for Guest, supervising the attendants and subordinate
2. Fully Responsible for Swimming Pool Area, Gym and Wellness Center, including Squash and Tennis Area.
3. Responsible on generating Revenue as guided by Pan Pacific Resort
4. Create and monitor department’s recreation budget
5. Will work Closely with SPA MANAGER and KIDS CLUB MANAGER and the Team
6. Maintaining the Equipment, Tools, Machines and other Items of the Recreations Department such as Bikes, Floaters, Balls, Rackets, etc.
7. Knowledge on Sports system, Learning, Instructional and familiar with supporting tools, equipment, educational methods and technology Used in the Recreation area
8. Responsible for planning, organizing, supervising, and evaluating activities necessary to provide an area-wide recreational program for
Individuals and groups of all ages, and for establishing and maintaining effective
Relations with Guest, Groups. Supervises the Recreation Attendant
• Hotel school graduates or relevant study.
• Minimum of 2 years-experience in similar role in the same size resort/hotel
• Excellent English in both written and spoken, other languages preferable
• Familiar with the latest Microsoft Office applications
• Highly Motivated and strong leadership.
• Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic personality
Those meeting the criteria should send their CV and recent photograph at the latest by 27 June 2014 to:
I Wayan Gede Yudiana
Director of Human Resources
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This post was submitted by Gus.Riadi14.