HHRMA Bali. Open position for Reception. Luna2
Luna2 designs, develops and operates the growing number of Luna2 hotels, beach bars and restaurants in key hot-spots around the world. Named after the first spacecraft to land on the moon in the late 50’s, Luna2 raises the benchmark in hospitality for its visionary design, super-star services and stellar standards of wining & dining, lounging & sleeping.
Reception represents the hotel as he is always the first point of contact in a hospitality environment. The main purpose of a hotel receptionist’s job is to project a positive image for guests and to provide all services that are on the list of first contact services.
• Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests
• Answered telephonic and in-person queries related to hotel services and resolved any issues
• Processed guests’ check ins and outs.
• Prepared and completed room and restaurant bills
• Assisted guests’ in storing valuables in secure deposit box
• Liaised with other departments of hotel
• Handled payments through cash, checks and credit cards
• At least 1 year experience at the same role
• Hospitality educational background
• Must have strong communication, computer and organisational skills
• Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
• Prior guest service experience required, preferably hotel front office experience
• Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
How To Apply
Send your complete resume to email@example.com
Assistant Human Resources Manager
Luna2 private hotel & Luna2 studiotel
Jl Sarinande No 20-22, Seminyak-Bali
This post was submitted by Ni Putu Ariawati.