The award winning Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort is located on the dramatic southwest coast of Bali over the rugged coastline with the most spectacular picturesque views of Tanah Lot Temple and Indian Ocean.
If you are smart, have a genuine natural warmth and friendliness, team player and multi-talented in all spheres of life, then we offer you an opportunity to work in a fun and transparent, multi-national environment with attractive remuneration package and benefits as :
Guest Relations Officer – Mandarin Speaking
• Familiarize her/himself with the daily occupancy, details of expected arrivals and departures such as guest name, transportation arrangement, etc.
• To be at front line when welcoming and bidding farewell guests and be present around hotel lobby at most of the time
• Ensure all requirements for VIP arrangement is well prepared. Requirements such as amenities, room blocking and transportation are communicated well among related departments.
• Escort all VIPs to ensure exceptional service.
• Keeps a logbook and reports all complaints and other incidents received. Ensures Duty Manager is fully informed.
• In full knowledge of GHA DISCOVERY policy, procedure and other existing promotions.
• Familiar and promote up sell and walk-ins program.
• To learn and adapt with Balinese culture and tradition so she/he can act as hotel ambassador who are capable of introducing local values to guests.
• Present at weekly GM cocktail party or other necessary public relation program
• Fluent command of Mandarin oral and written
• Fluent command of English oral and written, other language is an advantage
• Good knowledge of computer literate, window, excel, etc.
• Graduated from Hotel and Tourism Academy or other degrees in economic or hospitality industry with minimum of Diploma III will be an advantage
• Friendly attitude, accommodating to guest and work colleague, attentive, details to work and enthusiastic when doing the job for a maximum results
Those meeting the criteria should send their CV and recent photograph at the latest by 27 January 2015 to:
I Wayan Gede Yudiana
Director of Human Capital & Development
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This post was submitted by Gus.Riadi14.