Azana Hotel Management is one of the biggest hospitality groups in Indonesia. The Group manages, owns, set up and develops all branded hotels around the Indonesia.
With hotel properties in Solo, Yogyakarta, Magelang, Semarang, the Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality, committed to providing guests with impeccable service that will exceed their expectations. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us at our newest property in Yogyakarta.
E – Commerce
Responsibilities to assist in online content management, seeking online marketing opportunities and managing the company´s website and web traffic. He/she develops direct and semi-direct online channels to check and to improve the Internet presents of the hotel. He/she has to be creative with a strategic mind and needs good Computer knowledge and internet skills.
• At least a College level/Diploma or professional development certificate.
• Strong leadership quality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-driven, creative
• Minimum 1-3 years relevant experience with a proven track record in similar capacity.
• Effectively bilingual in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• Hotel Working Experiences and familiar with Hotel System.
• Maximum age, 30 years old.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resumes to:
Azana Hotel Management
UP : Maria Fransiska Agung
Jl. Nuri IV No. 2 Sambeng
Solo – Jawa Tengah
This post was submitted by Maria Fransiska Agung.