The award winning Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort is located on the dramatic southwest coast of Bali over the rugged coastline with the most spectacular picturesque views of Tanah Lot Temple and Indian Ocean.
If you are smart, have a genuine natural warmth and friendliness, team player and multi-talented in all spheres of life, then we offer you an opportunity to work in a fun and transparent, multi-national environment with attractive remuneration package and benefits as :
1. Familiarized her/him with the daily occupancy, details of expected arrivals and departures such as guest name, transportation arrangement, etc. In absence of FOM/AFOM gives guidance and approvals for requests of extensions of stay, late departures and new unexpected arrivals of walks-in. Coordinates the accommodation and transportation of “Booked Out guests” in cases of full occupancy.
2. Assist Guest Relations in receiving, greeting and escorting special guest or VIP’s and attends to their inquiries, requests and needs.
3. Represents the management especially after normal office hours and ensures all guest complaints, request and inquiries are handled and resolved efficiently and communicates to his superiors any serious incidents and other information of corrective actions have been taken, ensuring “Guest Satisfaction” at all times.
4. Checks room allocations based on rates, request VIP status and Guest History.
5. Monitors Front Office Personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition.
6. Informs other operating departments, notably House Keeping of Front Office matters which concern them.
1. Hotel school graduates or relevant study (1,2 and 3)
2. Minimum of 1 year-experience in similar role in the same size resort/hotel
3. Excellent English in both written and spoken, other language is an advantage.
4. Highly Motivated and strong leadership.
5. Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic personality
6. Familiar with Opera System and Microsoft
Those meeting the criteria should send their CV and recent photograph at the latest by 30 June 2016 to:
Human Capital Manager
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This post was submitted by Gus.Riadi14.