Singapore-based Park Hotel Group is one of Asia-Pacific’s best hospitality groups. The Group manages, owns and develops Park branded hotels around the Asia Pacific.
With hotel properties in Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand and Indonesia, the Group aims to be a world-renowned brand in hospitality, committed to providing guests with impeccable service that will exceed their expectations. If you share our commitment and possess the drive to excel, we would like you to join us at our newest property in Bali, the Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali, which is scheduled to be re-branded and open in April 2015.
The main responsibilities of a cost controller include estimating and managing the cost to produce goods and services. He/she must estimate cost using accounting models to help determine the price of production, the price to consumers and how much money the company can expect to make on any given product or service. This analysis includes pricing raw materials from vendors necessary to creation of the product, labor, any necessary transportation and equipment.
• Good working knowledge of Brilliant system (Essential).
• Goal orientated with a very hands on attitude.
• Ability to work well in a team, as well as working well on own initiative.
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience with a proven track record in similar capacity.
• Effectively bilingual in English and Bahasa Indonesia & self-management skills.
• Hotel Working Experiences and familiar with VHP System.
Interested applicants are invited to email their resumes to:
Park Hotel Nusa Dua Bali
Jalan Kebo Iwa
Tamam Mumbul – Nusa Dua
Badung, Bali, Indonesia
Email : email@example.com