PT. Jakarta International Expo, as a well-known company in MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Convention and Exhibition) industry, based at Kemayoran, Jakarta. For over 30 years of experience, we have managed venues and overseen more than 600 events annually. We hold a variety of events in trade and consumer sectors, locally and internationally and across a diverse scale, ranging from meetings, conferences, conventions, exhibitions, to banquets, concerts, religious meetings, etc.
We are inviting highly energetic dynamic professionals to be part of our team as:
Cost Control Supervisor (CC)
• Compiles and computes amounts and costs of food sold and bought from records casher and other summaries.
• Manage the computerized book keeping / inventory system.
• Able to do and ensure proper inventory and audit on stock of food, beverages and all supporting product and materials.
• Prepare regular report on Cost Control and other necessary report for Management
• Bachelor Degree (S1)
• Good Knowledge about food, beverage, and other supporting products.
• Computer literate
• Min. 2 years experience in same field, preferably in Hotel.
• Independent, positive, initiative, energetic and self-motivated professional capable of working with minimum supervision
• Resourceful and self-driven with a strong sense of commitment and urgency to meet deadline and objectives
• Able to speak English
Send your updated complete CV with position code and recent color photograph to the below address:
PT. Jakarta International Expo
Gedung Pusat Niaga Lt. 1
Arena PRJ Kemayoran
Jl. Benyamin Suaeb,
Kemayoran – Jakarta Pusat
Or email us at: email@example.com
Only short listed and qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
This post was submitted by JIExpo.