Career with Best Western International, The World’s Largest Hotel C h a i n ®
Corporate Director of Sales (BWIADO)
We are looking for Hospitality Professionals with a solid hotel experience to managed sales department of 11 hotels with at least 3 years in a sales head position in a prominent 3 – 4 stars and experience in developing business from all market segments. Understanding of Indonesia’s leisure & MiCE market both inbound & domestic will be a valuable advantage
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
Positions the hotels in the local marketplace through appropriate sales initiatives and ensure the
hotel product and services align with the positioning and brand promise.
Responsible for: Sales Manager
All other Sales Employees
• Develops, implements, maximizes, monitors and evaluates the hotel’s Sales Strategy (goals, tactics and actions) to achieve and exceed forecasted revenue figures in Rooms, Food and Beverage, and all other revenue generating departments.
• Ensures sales activities are aligned with the corporate sales Strategy and Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
• Represents the sales function on the hotel’s management.
• Oversees the preparation and update of individual Departmental Operations Manuals in the sales department.
• Conducts regular department communications meetings and ensure departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
• Ensures that all Corporate, Regional and hotel reports are compiled accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application with full resume indicating position of interest, qualifications, educational background, employment records, expected salary and recent photograph.
All applicants should submit resume with email & file title with format below:
BWIADO_(Position applied)_(Name of Applicant) Example : BWIADO_DOS_Thomas
All applications send to firstname.lastname@example.org and expected to be received the latest by September 30, 2014