Our client is a well resort in Ubud Bali, currently looking for potential candidate to fill position as Chef De Partie.
MAIN OBJECTIVES: To assist the Head Chef in the kitchen operation and and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our customers.
• To plan, prepare and cook menu items as directed by the Head Chef.
• To assist in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and to be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts
• To assist with stock taking when required.
• To carry out the smooth and efficient running in kitchen operational as appropriate.
• To ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
• To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
• To be a team player, assisting other team members when necessary.
• To demonstrate and instruct Commis Chefs in food preparation and cooking skills as directed by the Head Chef
• To maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
• To compile all food orders under your supervision, ensuring food standards and cost are agreed with the Head Chef; to ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards.
• To gain an understanding of food costing, sales mix and menu planning.
Health & Safety, Food Safety, the Environment:
• Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
• To rigorously follow the company cleaning schedules.
• To take responsibility for contributing towards your own development with the guidance of the Head Chef and attend training courses as identified.
• To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
• To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
• At least 4 years working experience as Demi Chef De Partie or 2 years as Chef De Partie.
• Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
• Good leadership and communication skills
• To attend training sessions when required.
• To comply with all company policies
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, I’d love to hear from you.
Please email us your CV with a clear face photograph with following sample:
Application Letter_Name of Applicant_Position Applied
Example: Application Letter_Budi_Chef De Partie
Kindly noted that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview
This post was submitted by admin.