The award winning Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort is located on the dramatic southwest coast of Bali over the rugged coastline with the most spectacular picturesque views of Tanah Lot Temple and Indian Ocean.
If you are smart, have a genuine natural warmth and friendliness, team player and multi-talented in all spheres of life, then we offer you an opportunity to work in a fun and transparent, multi-national environment with attractive remuneration package and benefits as :
Chef de Cuisine
1. To ensure your knowledge and support is given at all the time during working hours.
2. To maintain the recipe library and plate specifications showed by the Executive Chef.
3. Daily compliance with the hygiene / sanitation/ HACCP & Other Related local rules & regulation throughout the kitchen.
4. Flexibility with guest and Executive Chef special request.
5. To execute the Executive Chef recipes, techniques, which are implemented by him and his supervisor.
6. To have brief knowledge of the actual food cost percentage, to understand and lead the trainee to control the use of product and equipment.
7. Check sore supplies for quality and freshness on daily basis.
8. To be fully involved and actively participate all form of training within the kitchen.
1. Utilize his/her leadership qualities to ensure a successful handling of the designated outlet.
2. Train, supervise and discipline all staff, assist and correcting tasks assigned.
3. Lead, motivate and work on the growth of all staff members of the team.
4. Promote good public relations and handle comment or concern with guests.
5. Have complete food & beverage preparation knowledge.
6. Fully conversant with all health and safety procedures.
7. Accepts orders given by Assistant F&B or F&B Manager efficiently and ensure actions are taken accordingly.
• Hotel school graduates or relevant study.
• Minimum of 2 years-experience in similar role in the same size resort/hotel
• Excellent English in both written and spoken, other languages preferable
• Familiar with the latest Microsoft Office applications
• Highly Motivated and strong leadership.
• Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic personality
Those meeting the criteria should send their CV and recent photograph at the latest by 27 July 2014 to:
I Wayan Gede Yudiana
Director of Human Resources
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This post was submitted by Gus.Riadi14.