Career with Best Western International, The World’s Largest Hotel Chain®
Best Western International, an international hotel chain with more than 4,100 hotels & resorts
worldwide providing comfortable, quality accommodations and offering our employees a worldclass working environment.
See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.
Best Western Mansion, a threestar hotel with 69 rooms located in Jakarta will be opened in April 2013 is seeking professional and experienced candidates to fill the following positions:
Head of Department (HOD)
• Asst. Front Office Manager (AFOM)
• Asst. Executive Housekeeper (AEHK)
• Asst. FB. Manager (AFBM)
• Executive Sous Chef (ESC)
• Asst. Chief Chief Engineer (ACE)
• Asst. Human Resources Manager (AHRM)
• Chief Accountant (CA)
• Sales & Marketing Manager (SMM)
Front Office (FO)
• Night Manager
• FO. Supervisor
• Front Desk Assistant (FDA)
• Guest Relation Officer (GRO)
• Reservation Officer (RO)
• HK. Supervisor
• Room Attendant
• Order Taker
• Linen Attendant
• Engineering Supervisor
FB. Product (FBP)
• Chef de Partie
• Steward Supervisor
• Commis I
• Commis II
FB. Service (FBS)
• FB. Captain
• Waiter & Waitress
Administration & General
• Executive Secretary
Sales & Marketing (S&M)
• Sales Executive
• Sales Admin
• Marcomm Executive
• E-Commerce Supervisor
• Cost Controller
• General Cashier
• IT. Supervisor
• Purchasing Supervisor
• Account Payable
• Account Receivable
• Income Audit
• Store & Receiving
Human Resources (HR)
• HR. Officer
• Security Coordinator
• Excellent verbal written and communication skill (English and Bahasa).
• Minimum height 160cm with good appearance for Front Office & FB. Service.
• Minimum 2 years experience in the same position (For Head of Department).
• High energy level, and to be able to meet and manage deadlines and motivate employees to excel in a competitive environment. (For Head of Department).
• Positive attitude, dynamic, innovative, and team service oriented.
• Possess exceptional people skills with an excellent working track record.
• Pre-opening experience is advantage.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application with full resume indicating position of interest, qualifications, educational background, employment records, expected salary and recent photograph.
All applicants should submit resume with email & file title with format below: BWMJ_(Position applied)_(Name of Applicant)
example: BWMJ_Pastry_Thomas Park
All applications is submited to firstname.lastname@example.org the latest by February 10, 2013.