Career with Best Western International, The World’s Largest Hotel Chain®
Best Western International, an international hotel chain with more than 4,100 hotels & resorts worldwide providing comfortable, quality accommodations and offering our employees a worldclass working environment.
See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.
In line with the rapid growth of Best Western in Indonesia, Best Western International Area Development Office Indonesia located in Senayan, Jakarta is seeking professional and experienced candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Corporate Training Coordinator (CTR)
2. Corporate Recruitment Coordinator (CRC)
3. Corporate Human Resources Secretary (CHRS)
4. Corporate Reservation (CR)
5. Corporate Sales Executive (CSE)
6. Corporate Sales Manager (CSM)
• Male/Female maximum of age 30 year old (1,2,3,4,5)
• Male/Female maximum of age 35 year old (6)
• Excellent command in both spoken & written English (1-6)
• Fresh graduate are welcome (3,4,5)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the same position (1,2)
• Minimum 2 year of experience in the same position (6)
• Strong organizational, time management and presentation skill (1-6)
• Good personality, energetic, friendly, adaptable, discipline, and has integrity (1-6)
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application with full resume indicating position of interest, qualifications, educational background, employment records, expected salary and recent photograph.
All applicants should submit resume with email & file title with format below:
BWII_(Position applied)_(Name of Applicant)
All applications are send to firstname.lastname@example.org and expected to be received the latest by September 15, 2013.
This post was submitted by Best Western International ADO Indonesia.