Best Western International, an international hotel chain with more than 4,100 hotels & resorts
worldwide providing comfortable, quality accommodations and offering our employees a worldclass working environment.
See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.
Best Western International Area Development Office Indonesia located in Jakarta is seeking professional and experienced candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Corporate Training Coordinator (CTR)
2. Corporate Sales Manager (CSM)
3. Corporate Sales Executive (CSE)
• Male/Female maximum of age 30 year old (3)
• Male/Female maximum of age 35 year old (1&2)
• Excellent command in both spoken & written English (1,2,3)
• Minimum 2 year of experience in the same position (1,2,3)
• Strong organizational, time management and presentation skill (1)
• Strong in training needs analysis and training plan (1)
• Good personality, energetic, friendly, adaptable, discipline, and has integrity (1,2,3)
• High energy level, and to be able to meet and manage deadlines and to excel in a competitive environment. (1,2,3)
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application with full resume indicating position of interest, qualifications, educational background, employment records, expected salary and recent photograph.
All applicants should submit resume with email & file title with format below:
BWII_(Position applied)_(Name of Applicant)
All applications are expected to be received the latest by October 20, 2012.