The award winning Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort is located on the dramatic southwest coast of Bali over the rugged coastline with the most spectacular picturesque views of Tanah Lot Temple and Indian Ocean.
If you are smart, have a genuine natural warmth and friendliness, team player and multi-talented in all spheres of life, then we offer you an opportunity to work in a fun and transparent, multi-national environment with attractive remuneration package and benefits as :
1. Responsible for checking proper set up at the bar before, during and after service, checking for clean linen, refilled condiments, polished glass and silverware.
2. Ensure correct beverage and cigar stock is requisitioned, check and store at the bar.
3. Responsible for stock level and handovers at all times.
4. To have an excellent rapport and a close working relationship with the staff from all areas and all head of Department.
5. Have standard food and beverage preparation knowledge.
6. Maintain Bar appearance clean and tidy at all times
1. Observe daily conditions of all facilities and equipment in the restaurant; make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
2. Prepare mise en place at the kitchen pass, including condiments, additional cutlery and plates.
3. Responsible for set-up, service and breakdown of his/her station by following the instructions of the captain.
4. Ensure that all customers are charged correctly, present the bill and take payment or signature
5. Apply up-selling technique whenever possible.
• Hotel school graduates or relevant study.
• Minimum of 1 year-experience in similar role in the same size resort/hotel
• Excellent English in both written and spoken.
• Highly Motivated and strong leadership.
• Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic personality
Those meeting the criteria should send their CV and recent photograph at the latest by 27 August 2014 to:
I Wayan Gede Yudiana
Director of Human Resources
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This post was submitted by Gus.Riadi14.