The award winning Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort is located on the dramatic southwest coast of Bali over the rugged coastline with the most spectacular picturesque views of Tanah Lot Temple and Indian Ocean.
If you are smart, have a genuine natural warmth and friendliness, team player and multi-talented in all spheres of life, then we offer you an opportunity to work in a fun and transparent, multi-national environment with attractive remuneration package and benefits as :
• Maintain highest standards of professionalism, ethics, grooming and attitude towards associates, guests/customers, suppliers and other clients.
• Have complete knowledge of food and beverage items offered, including ingredients, methods of preparation, and proper service. Expert knowledge of wine and spirits is required.
• Master the correct and consistent service techniques for cocktail preparation, food & beverage service.
• Anticipate in advance, all materials and supplies and assure their availability.
• Control usage of all food and beverage items and appropriate usage of equipment, tools, and service equipment.
• Hotel school graduates or relevant study.
• Minimum of 2 years-experience in similar role in the same size resort/hotel
• Excellent English in both written and spoken, other languages preferable
• Familiar with the latest Microsoft Office applications
• Highly Motivated and strong leadership.
• Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic personality
Those meeting the criteria should send their CV and recent photograph at the latest by 27 September 2014 to:
I Wayan Gede Yudiana
Director of Human Resources
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
This post was submitted by Gus.Riadi14.