Recruitment – Cost Controller & A/P Supervisor/General Cashier
Grand Hyatt Jakarta is a 5 star luxury hotel located in the heart of Jakarta business district. Our Jakarta hotel is adjacent to Indonesia’s most comprehensive and sophisticated shopping mall, Plaza Indonesia, and enjoys convenient access to government offices, museums and Jakarta’s cultural attractions. Our hotel in Jakarta is just 40 minutes by car from Soekarno Hatta International Airport (CGK).
With 428 hotel rooms & suites, Grand Hyatt Jakarta is one of the largest luxury hotels in Jakarta, Indonesia. The hotel hosts the Club Olympus Fitness & Wellness Centre, an exclusive environment offering spa treatments, steam rooms, saunas, hot whirlpools with TV, gym latest equipment and yoga classes.
Grand Hyatt Jakarta provides a variety of luxury hotel restaurants, bars & lounges, including award-winning C’s Steak and Seafood Restaurant, the Grand Cafe Jakarta, Sumire Japanese restaurant and the classy “Burgundy” Lounge Bar.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Chef de Cuisine for award-winning C’s Steak and Seafood Restaurant, and the Grand Cafe Restaurant.
1. Leads and drives C’s Steak and Seafood Restaurant, offering à la carte lunch and dinner
2. Leads and drives the Grand Cafe Jakarta, and In-Room Dining operations, offering both à la carte and buffet breakfast; à la carte lunch and dinner
3. Controls procedures in accordance with the Hotel policy and controls all kind of costs: food cost, labour, operating expenses.
4. Order stock, liaises with suppliers
5. Trains kitchen ambassadors and ensures that standards and quality are complied with.
6. Assists Executive Sous Chef and Executive Chef in developing menus for C’s Steak and Seafood Restaurant, and the Grand Cafe Restaurant jakarta.
7. Makes sure that the restaurant & IRD operations run smoothly and up to Hyatt Standards.
8. Follows Food Safety and Hygiene procedures and ensure compliance with HACCP program
9. Establishes effective employee relations and maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, head of department and employees.
· Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar position in hotel of international standards or 5 star equivalents.
· Possess strong leadership, communication, organization and relationship skills
· Verbal & written communication skills.
· Flexibility and problem solving skills
· Ability to work under pressure, pleasing personality, polite, courteous
Please send your application letter and resume to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This post was submitted by admin.