Hotel Jobs – Aston Jambi Opening Soon

Aston Jambi – Jambi (Opening Soon)

Contract Worker:

14. Executive Housekeeper
15. Chief Engineer
16. All Positions

Basic Qualifications:

1. Relevant educational background with the position being applied
2. Hands – on, result oriented and posses a good communication skills
3. A minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar position in Hospitality Industry
4. Fresh graduated students are welcome (For applicant who apply for position as a Trainee or Daily Worker)
5. Excellent command in both written and spoken English, and computer literate

Please write position you are applying for and preference on the location or properties in the subject line of the email

Contact : RecruitmentAdmin@Archipelagointernational.com

Others Jobs Info:

This post was submitted by HRM.

Custom Search
This entry was posted in HHRMA Jambi and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Hotel Jobs – Aston Jambi Opening Soon

1. Indra Dinata says:

I apply as Main Kitchen crew

if u give an interview, I’ ll sent you my another document

Warm Regards

Indra Dinata

2. ZULFIKAR says:

I would like to apply for the post of Housekeeping Supervisor based on my experience in Housekeeping Department

3. I would like to apply for the post of Public Relationship Manager or F&D Manager.

if u give an interview, please call me at 081274603171 or my email; haryosenowibawanto@yahoo.co.id

Haryo Seno Wibawanto

4. Rahmad Kurniawan says:

saya ingin melamar steward supervisor… sekarang saya bekerja di JW.Marriott Medan ,jika anda minat hubungi saya 081274289803..THX

5. Ra delta says:

I would like to apply for the post of Reception.

if u give an interview, please call me at 085266658370 or my email; thel_ta92@yahoo.com

Ra Delta Merina

6. Gunawan says:

I would like to Apply for the Post Executive Housekeeper

if you give me interview please call me at No. 0816-366-0808 / 0813-6493-7596

My email : gunawan.nakita@yahoo.co.id

7. rayo ramadhani says:

aston jambi….
    i apply a for position Marketing

saya lulusan dari JiS (Jambi International secehool pariwisata)
    STIPAR AMPTA jogjakarta (sekolah tinggi pariwisata ambarukmo jogja)

pengalaman : ABADI HOTEL lubuk linggau
    JOGJAKARTA PLAZA HOTEL
    GOWONGAN INN HOTEL jogjakarta
    KALIYANA RESORT jogjakarta

saat ini saya bekerja sebagai marketing SANG RAGA BATIK CONTEMPORARY By HERY CHANDRA…

pless call me 0852 8838 0741